The Comprehensive Sexuality Education Workshops develop practical skills in supporting students social and sexual safety, consent, sexual development, sexual health and relationships. This course will equip you to comfortably address comprehensive sexuality education in your classroom and beyond.
Who should attend this training?
Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE Secondary) Professional learning workshops are ideal for anyone working with young people (Year 7-12). This includes:
- Classroom teachers for years 7-12, Health and Physical Education teachers, Principals, Support teachers, and Teacher Assistants
- Social workers and school psychologists
- School Nurses
- School chaplains
- Youth Workers
- Staff with responsibilities for the safety of young people
- Foster carers and staff in out-of-home care organisations
What is the course content?
- CSE in the Australian Curriculum
- Harm minimisation
- Sexual decision making
- Respectful relationships
- Inclusive language
What is the course structure?
One full-day workshop.
Who is eligible?
School staff & Service providers.
Want to know more?
Contact our friendly Education team to discuss this workshop.
We're here for you at every stage of life
We have clinics in Burnie, Launceston, and Hobart. Interpreter services available.