This website contains a wide range of comprehensive information for use by educators, parents, carers and health and support professionals.
In addition to the contents of the site, we also have demonstration kits, recommended reading lists and downloadable content.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Our RSE Demonstration Kit is a hands-on teaching and learning resource for Relationships and Sexuality Education staff. It contains up-to-date information and samples of a variety of contraceptive methods and other items common to sexual health.
These kits provide teachers and nurses with contemporary and valuable tools to ensure students are informed and empowered to take control of their sexual health.
Each kit contains*:
- Condom demonstrator (polystyrene penis)
- Lubricant sachet
- Female condoms
- Oral contraceptive pill swatch
- Emergency contraception – picture only
- Implanon boxed model with rod
- Injectable contraceptive (Depo-ralovera) – picture only
- IUD example – Mirena boxed model
- Chlamydia Kit
- Pregnancy Test
- Cervix brush
- A selection of FPT Fact sheets
These kits can be purchased for $250 (ex GST ex postage), and orders can be placed to restock items as required.
For more information or to place an order, contact us.
*Items are for demonstration purposes only.
Contents of the kit may vary slightly without notice depending on product availability.
The following books are excellent resources for parents, carers and teachers alike:
- Secret Boys’ Business by Rose Stewart, Fay Angelo, Heather Anderson, Jeff Taylor, ISBN: 9780975011362
- Secret Girls’ Business by Heather Pritchard, Rose Stewart, Heather Pritchard, Rose Stewart, Julie Davey, ISBN: 9780975011300
- More Secret Girls’ Business by Fay Angelo, Heather Anderson, Rose Stewart, ISBN: 9780975011348
- Special Boys’ Business by Heather Anderson, Fay Angelo, Rose Stewart, ISBN: 9780975011331
- Puberty and Special Girls by Fay Angelo, Rose Stewart, Heather Anderson, ISBN: 9780975011355
- Lola’s New Cousin by Luana Towney, Rosemary Mastnak, ISBN: 9780646923819
- Mummy Laid an Egg! by Babette Cole, ISBN: 9780099299110
- My Many Coloured Days by Dr Seuss, ISBN: 9780099266594
- So That’s Where I Came From by Gina Dawson, Beth Norling, ISBN: 9781742031019
- What’s Happening to Our Girls? by Maggie Hamilton, ISBN: 9780143010647
- What’s Happening to Our Boys? by Maggie Hamilton, ISBN: 9780143205234
- What’s Happening to Me? (Girls) by Susan Meredith, Nancy Leschnikoff, ISBN: 9781409599593
- What’s Happening to Me? (Boys) by Alex Frith, ISBN: 9781409599609
- Everyone’s Got a Bottom by Tess Rowley, ISBN: 9780957912960
- Hair in Funny Places by Babette Cole, ISBN: 9780099266266
- Girlology by Patricia Hutchison, M.D. Holmes, Melisa, Melisa Homes, ISBN: 9780757302954
- Magic Tools to Overcome Bullying by Maz Fellowes, Clarissa Leary, Ray Fellowes, ISBN: 9781921630101
- The Secret Business of Relationships, Love and Sex by Heather Anderson, Fay Angelo, Rose Stewart, ISBN: 9780975011379
- Puberty Boy by Geoff Price, ISBN: 9781741145632
- Puberty Girl by Shushann Movsessian, ISBN: 9781741141047
- Girl Puberty (How to Talk About Puberty and Sex with Your Tween Girl) by Cath Hakanson, ISBN: 9780648108924
- Boy Puberty (How to Talk About Puberty and Sex with Your Tween Boy) by Cath Hakanson, ISBN: 9780648108955
- Is This Normal? by Darcie Johnston, ISBN: 9781609589066
We have a range of resources free to download from the links below. If you would like to order bulk lots of these fact sheets, please contact us to request an order form.
|Item name||Item type|
|Sex with others – rights and responsibilities||Factsheet (7-10)|
|Gender and sexuality||Factsheet (7-10)|
|Youth SRH and Relationships Guide||Factsheet (9-12)|
|Barrier protection||Factsheet (9-12)|
|Male condom||Clinical Factsheet|
|Long Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC)||Clinical Factsheet|
|I think I’m pregnant||Low Literacy Guide|
|Consent||Low Literacy Guide|
|How to use a condom||Low Literacy Guide|
|Contraceptive injections||Clinical Factsheet|
|Contraceptive mini pill||Clinical Factsheet|
|Combined contraceptive pill||Clinical Factsheet|
|Nuva ring||Clinical Factsheet|
|Female sterilisation (Tubal ligation)||Clinical Factsheet|
|Male sterilisation (Vasectomy)||Clinical Factsheet|
|Emergency Contraception||Clinical Factsheet|
|Missed pill||Clinical Factsheet|