Family Planning Tasmania has highly trained and experienced Educators who are able to deliver specialist education and support tailored to the needs of the individual.
Unfortunately, due to high demand, we are all booked up for our one on one education sessions for the rest of 2023. Bookings for 2024 will open in February 2024. If you would like to enquire about sessions for 2024, please use the button below to contact us.
We provide expert relationships, sexuality and sexual health education for children and adults living with:
- physical, intellectual or developmental disability,
- acquired brain injury,
- Autism Spectrum Disorder, and
- trauma or other needs that impact on learning and/or behaviours.
Education sessions can be provided for either individuals or small groups and topics include:
- private body parts
- being private
- puberty and adolescence
- managing periods
- types of touch
- sexual health and STIs
- protective behaviours for social and sexual safety
- giving and receiving consent
- sexual abuse issues
- sexual feelings and masturbation
- strategies for social and sexual behaviours
To make an enquiry please contact us using the button below.